
The affinity that children have for animals never ceases to amaze me. It's always a hit for our boys to go to the zoo or an aquarium because they just cannot get enough of gazing at God's creatures. We made a day trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium over Spring Break and the boys were absolutely thrilled!! We stayed all day and finished off the fun with a 3-D movie at the Imax theatre featuring ocean animals of all kinds. The kids LOVED the 3-D glasses and Hugh and I loved watching them so innocently reach out into the air trying to touch every creature that swam by! It was a wonderful day and according to the boys, "The best Spring Break ever!!" You just gotta love (and take full advantage of) the simplicity of children that only lasts so long. I wanna try to make it last as long as I can!

3 comments:
They look like they had such a wonderful time. Aquariums and zoos are always fun even for adults!!! You should try the Alligator Farm at St. Augustine in FL. We went there a couple of times when I was a kid and we loved it!!!
Glad you guys had a good trip and Spring Break together. Nothing like time with family. Your boys are so cute and such a wonderful mix of you and Hugh.
Tanner and Evan are so enthusiastic about all adventures....I think it is absolutely wonderful....also I know they are enthusiatic about these things because you and Hugh have taught them these values....you are wonderful parents....love you all....Mammy
Post a Comment