Today we went to the Nashville Zoo!! It is always so crowded in the summer, but a fun outing nonetheless. Notice that both boys were dressed in orange today in a meager attempt to keep my eyes on them at all times. I actually had someone ask me if they were twins. Nope, Mom just needs all the help she can get keeping up with these two little monkeys. I love that every trip to the zoo (and there have been several hundred) always brings squeals of delight as though it were the very first time we had ever been. The boys ran from animal to animal, Tanner leading all the while with map in hand like a miniature zookeeper. Evan was content to just be following along listening to endless details about the various animals.
I love watching the differences between Tanner and Evan. I videotaped one of those many differences today on the carousel at the zoo. Tanner could hardly contain himself in line to ride it yet again.....and to ride the giant panda. Evan, on the other hand, was crying hysterically as we entered the turnstyle, but actually did enjoy the ride after it was over. (note Evan's inability to even recall what "aminal" he was on!!
1 comment:
Hi kids....
I know you had so much fun at the zoo....you have a fantastic Mom and Dad .....makes Mammy and Papa so happy.....We love you little guys so much.....you are so special and so wonderful.....Love you all so much.....Mammy
Post a Comment