"What is that"?
A perfect beginning picture in the lives of the Nelson family for this beginning blogger! I am just amazed that I was actually successful in uploading this image to the blog, so this is where I will begin. I have, to this point, been so afraid to blog about my family feeling that some psycho might try to track my kids down and prey on their sweet, innocent souls. What changed? Not much, really, I am just tired of dusting off stacks of cds with pictures of our life story but no one to see them...no one to share the joy that these two boys bring to me each and every day of my life. And, since I am no scrapbooker and will probably never document much on a regular basis that the boys can look back on one day and read to their neverending delight, I thought this the best way to capture some of who they are and who we are as a family....a very, very blessed family. So, don't feel pressured to read these if you have better things to do...I just want to document these times in our life. They go by so quickly and I want to savor each and every moment! Tanner, Evan and Hugh...you boys are what make my life worth living! Thank you!
Oh, and the answer to that initial question.....it's a bug. I can't even remember what type of bug, but it never really matters. Life seen through the eyes of a child is much more fun than how I normally see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment