Saturday, November 20, 2010

Savoring the fleeting time....

I really try not to think about how quickly the time has passed watching the boys grow up. In just a few short months, little Evan will be starting kindergarten, and that translates to no days off with mom anymore. I sure wish school wasn't five days a week in elementary school! So, I take these rare moments when I can...when an off day for me coincides with an off day for Evan, and we get to just hang out. This was a picnic-in-the-park kind of day, and Evan was sooooo excited to have his very own container of mini M&Ms. I tried not to remind him every other second to keep the cap on his M&M container, but while I was in the perfect hiding place for our great game of hide-n-seek, I heard Evan burst into tears. I immediately knew the cause of his distress...the tire swing and M&Ms had gone head to head, and the tire swing had won. Poor little guy was so devastated at seeing all his colorful treats all over the ground! We did manage to finish our game of hide and seek, but headed straight to the market for some more M&Ms afterwards! Hey, I felt your pain, Evan. Mom loves M&Ms too!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: