Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ridin' dirty......

I bet that title got your attention, didn't it?!? ;)
So, check out this Volkswagen commercial below. Mostly, check out the song playing in the background...it just makes the commercial! It's a little ditty by a rap group called Chamillionaire, and while I am not even sure if the lyrics are clean (You know you are old when you can't understand the words, but your son says he thinks the pauses might be because they are bleeping out something.....yeah, I am that mom. Never thought I would be...), but the chorus is just way catchy and our family LOVES this commercial.......

So, each of us breaks out into the chorus of this song multiple times during the day and, as if that wasn't funny enough, here are some quotes from the boys on things they saw out and about today....

First up....Evan. He saw this pic in the Whole Foods parking lot.....

Evan speaking....."Hey Tanner! Check out that little kid car in a parking space. I bet that kid was ridin' dirty". I laughed so hard I am surprised the picture isn't blurry, because I could barely hold the phone steady....it was that kind of laugh. 

Next up.....Tanner. He saw this pic about two hours later at Costco.....

Tanner speaking....."Hey Evan, look. Those old people are ridin' dirty!" And check out the guy's hand on the steering wheel! He really is ridin' dirty. 

I think I have the funniest boys around. I love how they make me laugh 'til my stomach hurts....just like "they daddy"!!



No comments: