(Don't forget to click the pause button on the music screen to the right so that you can hear the audio in this clip!!)
I used to sing this song when I was little. Evan loves music as much as I do and he has never been able to stay still and not shake a little bootie when good music is playing, but he has most recently discovered the joy of making his own music in the form of song. It is delightful to hear him sing...sweet little southern accent and all.
Then, true to Evan form, he has to cut it up just a little bit. Here's Evan doing his rendition of that famous line from the movie ET..."ET phone home". Neither of the boys have seen this movie yet, but Tanner has seen the previews and talks about it incessantly. He picked up on the "ET phone home" line rather quickly and has been saying it nonstop ever since. Evan picks up on things that big brother likes rather quickly too, but note how sweet little Evan says it..."ET home phone"...that's just priceless!! (And, yes, I have told Evan you can get that same nasal sound just by pinching your nose, but I guess that just isn't as gratifying!!)
1 comment:
Hi Evan.....you did a wonderful song....I sure am proud of you and I love you very much.....Mammy and Papa
Post a Comment