Tanner really loves his Taekwondo class...this video shows him doing one of his "routines" that he had to master for his orange belt.(It was really hard to get a clear shot, but if you actually watch him in the mirror, it's a little easier.) He LOVES getting new belts and has progressed from his beginning white belt, to an orange belt, and most recently a brown belt. I know nothing about Taekwondo as an art, a sport or an expression, but the word on the street at the studio from some of the other "seasoned" moms is that Tanner must have been good enough to skip the purple belt since that usually comes before the brown belt. My little karate kid!!
He also gets colored stripes on his belt for accomplishing something in the class that day. The video below shows him pulling a 50 pound weight....he got a stripe for that and earned every single bit of it, in my opinion!!! I am so proud of you, Tanner!!!
1 comment:
Hi Tanner....I am so proud of you....you have done a fantastic job....and in such a short time.....you are good....I am proud of your accomplishment.... and all the belts that you have won.....I love you very much....Mammy and Papa
Post a Comment