These are just a few random pictures that touched my heart....and they are of Evan. My little man has been through so much lately with this workup for his persistent swollen lymph nodes in his neck. From the needle sticks, to the probing and prodding, to the endless waiting room times, he has managed to still smile through it all...and these pictures just make my heart remember the best of Evan. Thanks to everyone for being such prayer warriors for us! My Bible study leader reminded me that God had us in the palm of His hand, and it brought me such comfort when things got stressful. All the individual parts of God's plan might not be very inviting. Kind of like making a cake...the eggs by themselves are not so good...just plain flour is not so tasty...and a cup of oil doesn't go down so easily, but put them all together, and a delicious cake is the result. Such is God's plan....all the little parts may be hard and a bit "yucky", but put them all together as God does, and it is a beautiful, good plan.
My mom seems to have this effect on Evan....and herself(:
My mom seems to have this effect on Evan....and herself(:


Evan with a leapster in front of the TV...technological overstimulation?!!?

Now this is the Evan that just makes me melt....he is so stinkin' funny!! I love you sweet one!!


2 comments:
Jamie- I am so sorry to hear all that poor little Evan has been through. I will keep you guys in my prayers. You are so right, as hard as it is at times, everything in our lives is part of His plan and He is the one in control. Hang in there!
I love the picture of Evan and your Mom. I think that is the sweetest sight and those are the best moments for Grandmas!!!
Post a Comment