The crispness in the air no sooner hit, when the camping trip plans were being formulated. To date, I have managed to miss these little outdoor adventures, but this year we felt it was time....time for that family camping trip to finally happen. What could be better...the great outdoors, great friends, great autumn weather....and it was truly a wonderful time. It got appropriately chilly at night, but thanks to a lot of camping gear donations from my sister, we remained nice and toasty all night!! We did only stay for one night (we are beginner campers, mind you), but we will definitely do this again!!

Tanner and Dad fishing

Tanner and Dad fishing











2 comments:
Chuck is already making comments about not being able to wait until our boys are old enough to camp. Me on the other hand can wait forever, I am not so sure about camping. But it looks like you guys had a great time. Looking at your pics makes me excited about the years ahead with my two boys.
Your pictures are great!! They really set the scene. It looks like everyone had a good time. I like the nature scene picture because I love fall and the pretty leaves.
Post a Comment