Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin patches galore!!

I just love the trips to pumpkin patches in the fall. We made it to two this year and I loved every minute of it. I love that the kids are on a farm...even if it has some things not normally found on a farm. But hey, they got to touch real cotton on a plant and see pumpkins growing on the vine. That is nice....especially since the last time I asked Tanner where corn came from he said, "Publix". That would be a great commercial for Publix, but I would really love for the boys to have a little bit of the farm life exposure...they will probably never have the exposure that I had growing up on 72 acres, but it is a start....and it so much fun!!
These first pictures are from Tanner's Kindergarten class field trip to Gentry's farm. I got to chaperone this one and I loved it! It was the final chaperoned field trip of the year and I was so glad to get to go. The bus ride was as crazy as Hugh thought it was on the orchard trip, but worth every minute of the hot, bouncy, stinky experience!!


Tanner's kindergarten class


this was my crew to take care of....Tanner, Michael, and Thomas


he's getting so big....so fast


This was a trip with my sisters and their families to Walden Farm...lots of fun



Evan and Tanner


Evan and Lily


Lily, Braeden, Tanner and Evan


the boys


Tanner, Oliver and Evan...Oliver is ready to GO!!


The boys and their pumpkins of choice


All the kids posing for a great pic....well, sort of...


This has got to be someone's Christmas card!!


amongst the sunflowers


Grain bins...endless hours of fun...

PS- I love Leelou blogs....a great Christmas gift for you bloggers out there...or do it yourself...great designs for free!!



Leelou Blogs

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gotta love the pumpkin patch! It is so fun! Your boys are SO adorable! I love the picture of Tanner on the tractor, looks like a professional took it.
P.S. Thanks for your comments on my blog. You are so sweet!

Brandi and Ray said...

Those are such cute pictures. I love this time of year. It really looks like the boys had a wonderful time.