
Evan, I can hardly believe that you are four years old. Wow. I really do wonder how it goes so quickly. Seems like moments ago I wearily wandered the halls of our home with you strapped to the front of me in your Baby Bjorn in a small attempt to remedy your reflux. I am so glad that you are still my snuggle buddy some of the time...it melts my heart to have you in my lap with your sweet head tucked against my chest and I just bury my face in your sweet smelling hair. These moments get less and less frequent as you become so much more independent, but I take them whenever I can get them. Now, you are four. This year we had a small party at home and then went to Chattanooga for the weekend. We explored the aquarium and the Creative Discovery Museum and the entire weekend was devoted to the celebration of you. We all had a wonderful time....even you. But, you did tell us that you think you would have preferred Glo-Galaxy to a weekend in Chattanooga. Aaaahhhh....spoken like a true four year old!!
I love you so much, Evan and am so very proud to be your mom. Happy fourth birthday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment