I am so behind in my posts, but I am not going to let that stress me out. I just intend to document the latter portion of 2009 with pictures, however, since they seem to tell the best story anyway. Thanksgiving and Christmas were wonderful...touched with sadness by the absence of my father's physical presence, but made so rich with the memories of how he liked to celebrate the holidays...complete with me notifying each family member this year that the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade was on and how could you NOT be watching it right now?!? (: I still smile at that one. The other bittersweet part of 2009 was Tanner's illness..which I won't go into much detail in the blogs (hoping for these to be treasured memories at some point for the boys), but I have seen God so active in some of the hardest moments of my life over the past few months, that I cannot often keep quiet about His work in my life. If you haven't heard me chatter on about it, just wait...you probably will. The rest I journal about....lest I ever forget...and I truly cannot imagine that I ever will. So, here's to 2010....and here's some pics from the end of 2009..



No comments:
Post a Comment