Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Everything Star Wars
Just when I thought there could be nothing else "Star Wars", the Build-A-Bear store at the mall came out with Star Wars outfits for teddy bears. To kick off this grand promotion...designed to get more boys "building bears", I am sure, there were Star Wars characters on site today. I was working, but the boys have the most amazing father in he world, and he was all about taking them to see the Star Wars characters. I was told there would be no bear building, however, as this constituted as a "doll" and was too girlie. No matter...the boys loved every minute of it just the same. And this fantastic father of theirs even finished he trip off with a cookie. Boys, you are so blessed to have the dad you have! He loves you all so much...and so do I!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment