Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A date with Mom (Evan)

Today was the day to spend with my sweet little Evan. You had no trouble making a choice for your special one-on-one day with Mom...it was bowling..no question! We played on the adult lanes and I won. But when we played on the Route 66 kids lanes, you were the Pro Bowler for sure! Athletic ventures come very naturally to you and this was no exception.
Afterward, we dined at your favorite restaurant- McDonald's- and even grabbed a shake for the road. 
Evan, it seems like just yesterday I wore you in the baby Bjorn constantly to soothe your reflux screams. You are growing up so fast...I'm trying to hold onto all these moments. I love hanging out with you and can't wait to do it again!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad that you are having so much fun together....they sure grow up way TOO fast.....keep making the memories...Love, Mammy

Katie said...

I love this...such a great idea! But I have to admit that the comment about carrying him the Bjorn to soothe his reflux screams made me choke up a little!