Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Evan's feet....


Over the span of a few days, it seemed like all I did was notice, and photograph, Evan's feet. The first picture was just so dang cute, I couldn't resist. He was so excited for it to be warm enough to wear flip-flops again and then, bless his sweet heart, he had them on the wrong feet....and he didn't even know it.
The next time, he was coming out of my bedroom with my heels on...and not just any heels.....check those bad boys out...they are all of 3 inches and ones I rarely get to wear since I am not at all vertically challenged! He thought the biggest challenge was getting them on. Walking and dancing in them were no problem for Evan!!
Lastly, Evan and Tanner both love to get on the kitchen island, and Hugh and I are forever reminding them that their feet belong on the floor...and thus their bodies will be off the counter as well(: This particular night, I had to laugh out loud before I could even ask Evan to get down when I noticed his poor, worn out, threadbare socks with holes. Again, no complaints from Evan, but I immediately put new socks on the next Target list!! Hilarious!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: