Why the beach every summer? Relaxation? Getting away from it all? Or getting back to it all....maybe it is the getting back to the one place where you can get so very close to the magnitude that is God. I watched the boys brave some of the wildest surf I have seen in the Gulf of Mexico...watching them powerless in the pulling and pushing tides...watching them wildly let go and let the waves carry them...with all that power....and I think that's how the Father wishes we would accept His pursuing love....just wildly let go and let the awesome Power of His love for us carry us through these days. Only not tossed to and fro recklessly, but carried...and it might get wild at times, but I like to believe that a God who makes an ocean...an indescribable, vast body of water that knows its boundaries and doesn't leave them... is something of a wild God Himself.....
And yet he knows the number of grains of sand along the ocean shores....a God of infinite detail...now that is a God worth believing in!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4






No comments:
Post a Comment