


So, my eyes really watered, but no tears fell this year! I knew I needed to be strong and confident for you this year, Tanner, and God gave me the strength to do that! You were so nervous this morning, but you were so brave! I remember being so nervous at school in general, and I was even more nervous this morning than you were, I bet! You found your desk and your cubby, hung up your backpack, and immediately became interested in the huge box of new school supplies just waiting to be opened on your desk....you are just like your dad! (:
I an so proud of your strength, Tanner. I truly know how hard new things and change are for you, but you embrace the strength God gives you and you meet the challenge...everytime! I love you so much, buddy! Can't wait to see you this afternoon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment