Friday, November 4, 2011

Rock n Roll, baby!

So, I heard Guns and Roses was touring again, and I was torn. Yes, I really liked and rocked to this band back in the 90's when they were as cool as my "business in the front, party in the back" hairdo was back then.....but  now?? Axl was still gonna be belting out the tunes, but man, he was fifty! And I just wasn't sure if I was young enough to stand a rock concert. BUT..you knew one was coming, didn't you?? (: Hugh LOVES GNR and I just had to get us tickets so I could be voted "best wife for 2011". It was really a great show. A long show...they didn't come on stage until 11:!5pm and played until 2AM!!!, but it was a lot of fun. And we felt like young, cool people again....for just a little while, anyways!!

How amazing did my sweet man look in his new concert duds??? 





No comments: