Today Tanner was home sick with the flu. The phone rang, and I heard the lovely voice of Carol Birdsong announcing that school would be dismissing early....because of some severe storms that were headed to our area. This was truly a first for me. I never thought school would be let out because of the threat of tornadoes, but I was happy to have both of my boys home with me, for whatever reason.
We were blessed that the storms were not as severe in our area as had been predicted. We all went out to survey the weather after the worst had passed, and saw the beauty of God after the storms. Actually, the beauty of God was there all the while, just obscured by the dark clouds. Isn't that just how life really is?? The dark clouds of our disappointments...of our sadness...of our loneliness....of our troubles...often hide the beauty of Christ that is always present....always good...we just might fail to see it.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4





No comments:
Post a Comment