While watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving this year, I was waxing nostalgic about how cartoons used to be when we were kids, when Tanner reminded me just how old I am...
Tanner- As Charlie Brown is calling his friends on the phone, sweet Tanner says, "Mom, what is he twisting on top of that phone?" I was laughing so hard it took me a moment to answer...."Sweetie, that's a rotary phone. That was the kind of phone mom and dad had when we were little. That's how you dialed it." Hysterical.
Tanner-(while watching the same cartoon) "Who is that guy with the blanket?" Me-"His name is Linus". Tanner- "Well, he's pretty smart for a kid with a blanket!" .....priceless.
Evan- "When I grow up, I am gonna play football just like Randy Moss, the quarterback....except I'll have an apricot face." ...pure innocent, sweetness....
Evan- (passing a house decorated for Christmas) "Those people are celebrating Christmas with some decorations in a naked tree".....aka, a tree without leaves in the yard.....
I just love being a mom to these boys. They make life so much fun!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment