I found this amazing way to recognize the Season Of Lent and The Advent Season with this hand-made wreath on one of the Christian blogs that I follow. This amazing lady's son actually makes these and allows you to observe the 40 days before Easter and the 24 days before Christmas. It reminded me of all the wonderful, hand-carved, wooden creations my dad used to make and I was as giddly as a child at Christmas waiting for my package to arrive! Evan was home with me on the day that we got it, and he couldn't wait to help me get it all set up and to begin lighting the candles for each passing day of Lent that journeyed us closer to Easter. It was really a very special time to gather around the wreath every night and read a Bible story. I love the simple wooden reminder of the most priceless gift God gave us...A Savior.




No comments:
Post a Comment