So, Hugh and I don't go out very much. Let's face it, we love hanging out with our kids. They are the greatest gifts God has given us, and we just love investing in them. However, every once in awhile, we make it out for a date night and remind ourselves that our gifts from God would never have been, had we not had the gift of each other first!
And the only thing that can ease this mama's mind when she is not there herself to tend to her chickens, is an amazing sitter! We just love Miss Brittany, and this is just one of the zillion reasons why. I got this picture/collage texted to me while I was at dinner that night. Brittany had made homemade playdough with the boys and they were having the time of their lives. She is just amazing with kids...and pretty awesome with a camera, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment