I am not a fan of bejeweled accessories. I don't mind a little bling on my ears or my fingers, but where belts, purses, and phone cases are concerned, I prefer plain, thank you very much :-) So, the belt pictured above, immediately went into the trash the first day I wore my newly purchased capris. (Now I am certain you are wondering what type of capris come with such a belt.... Trust me. They were not THAT bad!)
This morning, Evan came into my room and spotted said belt in the trash.....
"Mom! Whose is this?"
Me- "It's my belt. I don't care for it, so I threw it away."
Evan- "Are these precious jewels?"
Me- (trying not to laugh) "No, buddy. Just decoration on the belt. You may have it if you'd like."
Evan- "No thanks. I would definitely take it if they were rare jewels, though."
Aaahhhh.... Love these moments when they are still little.

No comments:
Post a Comment