Saturday, August 16, 2008

A few more vacation pics....I just couldn't resist!!

I know that I have already done the "summer vacation" post, but I just found these pics on my other camera and couldn't resist!!



These next pictures are when we went to feed alligators. They had obviously been overfed as they would let you dangle your bait right next to their nose and not even flinch. Tanner was very disappointed in their lack of fierce aggression, but it was a fun outing nonetheless!!

And lastly, Gulfworld in Panama City, Fl.....It's always a stop for us while on vacation and has to be the most redneck aquarium in the world. I think this might have been our last year for this outing...it was almost more than Hugh could take that Juice Newton was playing there later in the week. We did get our picture made with a boa and some orange type of lizard that Tanner loved and wanted to take home. Evan, however, could have done without the reptile show!!


No comments: