Saturday, August 16, 2008

Olympic Fever

This little 15 second video is just priceless to me.....notice how the Olympics are on the television in the background and notice Evan on the couch pretending to be the diver that he is watching on TV. Hugh and I noticed him doing this and I just made it with the camera to catch the wonder of this 2.5 year old with Olympic-sized ambition. I just loved it!! It made me remember how much my sisters and I LOVED the summer olympics growing up. In our minds we were the best gymnasts and synchronized swimmers in the world. Thanks to all of our family members who watched us "do the Olympics" growing up and made us feel like gold medal winners.
Way to go Evan!!
We have all certainly enjoyed the Olympic games. Tanner has decided that he wants to be an Olympic white water rafter (at least as of Friday when this was the event on during the day). How sweet it was when he asked me if I would come watch him at the Olympics! Of course, I said....I would be honored!!


No comments: